Saturday, April 30, 2011

Residual Income Classes with Pat and Tyrone from Niche Site Coaching

I started a ten week niche site coaching program with Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income and Tyrone Shum from TyroneShum.com. The first week's class was very informative about getting ideas for niche sites. In the next several weeks, I'll be setting up a new niche site and following the instructions from Pat and Tyrone. I'm sure I'm going to learn a lot about creating a successful niche. I'll also be working with 29 other students, and I'm sure we'll also be learning a lot from each other.

I'll keep updating this blog and keep letting everyone know how much progress I'm making. If you're interested in niche sites for passive income, check out Pat's Niche Site Duel Challenge. There is a lot of very useful information about how to create a professional high-ranking blog.



I started a weight loss niche site a few months ago. Then I stumbled across Pat's Niche Duel Challenge. I could see I was making a lot of mistakes setting up my site, and I needed some extra help, which is why I applied for Pat and Tyrone's class. It's going to be very interesting and I'm sure I'll be learning a lot over the next few months.

I've stopped writing for Suite for a while since the Panda update in February, which made Suite's traffic take a major dump.  As traffic dropped, so did my earnings. I haven't written any articles anywhere else except for my weight loss site. The Panda effect has made me feel really hesitant about putting anymore effort into content sites right now. I do miss the simplicity of writing for content sites, but I feel it's time to move on and focus on my own sites.

My current weight loss site is about healthful tips for weight loss supported by credible research. I have a few adsense ads on the site right now. I've created a few backlinks, but traffic is still fairly slow. I've been feeling fairly hesitant about creating too many backlinks because I don't want Google to dump my site, but I know I need to move forward and be more aggressive with backlinks.

How has the Panda update affected your residual income? Many people on the Suite forums have stated their blogs have seen an increase in traffic since Panda. Have you experienced more traffic on your blogs since the Panda update? 

Best,
CM

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear how you liked the training and how your site(s) are doing. I'm sure you're super busy working on them though -- can't wait to hear how it's going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Networkalternative to adbrite here

    "

    ReplyDelete